Welcome (^__^)

Thank you for dropping by to my blog page!
Please have a read! (^_^)

Yours Sincerely,
Aida xoxo

Monday, January 31, 2011

New School =)

Assalamualaikum.
This my second post on my blog. 
Hope you guys are liking my blog :P

New School.. Yeah! Moved from Freyberg High to Palmerston North Girls High.
It ain't easy but still, improvement has to be made. Freyberg High is a Co-Ed school, where you get both boys and girls at the same school.
Girls High in the other hand is a girls ONLY school, which I think would be fun ;D

For those who are starting school (same as me), I wish you good luck and do your best in everything you can! =)
"No Pain, No Gain"
You have to go through hardship before you can get the best out of everything you do! Life isn't easy, people!
Aza Aza Fighting! Chaiyok! Ganbatte!
I know you guys can do it! :D                    

                                              School's Logo

That's all from me ! I shall write again!
::xoxoAidaxoxo::

No comments:

Post a Comment