Welcome (^__^)

Thank you for dropping by to my blog page!
Please have a read! (^_^)

Yours Sincerely,
Aida xoxo

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Longing of my Heart

Assalamualaikum.  =D
This is my first post on my official blog! (^__^)
I would like to thank my bestfriend, Syuhada, for giving me the inspiration to start a blog page! (Syue! I miss you <3 ) 

The longing of my heart. Hmmm.... What is this supposed to mean?
Well, its a secret, Ssshhh..  :P (Haha)
All, I can say is that I'm missing my whole family and friends back in Malaysia!
(Hope u guys miss me too, LOL! )

Life can be bittersweet and separation often occurs between people. I'm sure that there is a reason behind every single action that humans do. Moving to New Zealand has its own 'pros' and 'cons'. Where you get the negative and positive out of it.
Be strong and strive for the best! :D   
Aza Aza Fighting! Ganbatte!
Dedication to Kak Ya and cousins!
(Nk Balek M'sia!!)

That's all from me for today! I shall write again ;)
::xoxoAidaxoxo::

3 comments:

  1. berbloging best ape.
    tmpt kita bebel suka, duka, marah... etc
    :)
    take care dear ^^


    Kak Mas
    http://intoxicated-catastrophe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete