Welcome (^__^)

Thank you for dropping by to my blog page!
Please have a read! (^_^)

Yours Sincerely,
Aida xoxo

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I miss you.

Assalamualaikum.
Hi everyone!~ How are you?
Hope all readers are healthy and doing well.

I would like to dedicate this post to my Mum&Dad and my 2 little sisters (Aisya and Alya), who are now living in Oman. They left New Zealand on the 29th of August, to embark on a new journey to Oman.
Mum had a job offer in Oman and the offer was very satisfying enough for her to accept it.
But I couldn't just abandon my study and leave for Oman as well right? So, the best decision was to stay behind and graduate from high school. And hopefully, further my studies in university  =D
It's weird not having my family members by my side, not seeing them everyday, not hearing their voices, and not hearing my 2 little sisters quarrel. But, I guess, I have to just get use to it, right?

To Mum&Dad, Aisya and Alya,
How is everyone? I hope everything is good and everyone is healthy.
By the way, I miss you guys a lot!~
I hope to seeing you all in the future, in Oman. (^_^)
Mama and Papa, don't worry about me too much, okaayy. I have all the support here that I need, especially from my flatmates; Kak Fai, Kak Fuzah, Kak McD and Kak Aliyyah. And also my brother, obviously =P (Hehe)
Don't forget to Skype =)
난 당신들이 그리워! I miss you all!~

With love (and tears),
Aida xoxo







7 comments: