Welcome (^__^)

Thank you for dropping by to my blog page!
Please have a read! (^_^)

Yours Sincerely,
Aida xoxo

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Holiday in Malaysia~ (^_^)

Assalamualaikum
How are you, readers? 
I hope you are all healthy and in good condition~


I am currently in Malaysia right now. Spending my summer holiday here! Woohoo~ :D
We arrived on the 8th December 2011 and I am now staying in Subang Jaya, Selangor; my Aunt's house.


I had the opportunity to meet up with my best friend; Che Ku Aisy Syuhada~
Not to forget Najla Zayanti, Zulaikha and Afiqah! (^_^)
And of course, those who came to the reunion that I had arranged.. Thanks for coming and meeting me!~


We went to Johor to visit my grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins!~
And also went to Kedah to visit Pak Uda and the family :)


Another epic event was the trip to Sunway Lagoon!~ (Haha.. Loved it! Thanks for driving Abg Ayel~)


And the most obvious event would be shopping~ Right?  Huuhuhu ;)


Thank you for reading~
Aida xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment