Welcome (^__^)

Thank you for dropping by to my blog page!
Please have a read! (^_^)

Yours Sincerely,
Aida xoxo

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Weekend (17 & 18 Sept)

Assalamualaikum semue!
Apa khabar? Sehat? 


I have awesome news for you guys! Well, I had an archery competition today which went really well and I am so happy with myself~ (^_^)


I also had an awesome Saturday spent with Kak Fai, Kak Cipot and the gang!~
We went to Sakura Festival at around lunchtime which was heaps of fun. All sorts of performance, activity and food. 
Me and my 2 sisters went into the Japanese Ghost House and it was really epic and scary!


After that we went to Chocolate Lounge at The Plaza and ate waffles~ Yummy!
Thank you to Kak Cipot for buying us the waffles!


Here is some photos~~


Cosplay~

Dance~ 
Drum Team

Indonesian Dance~

IPC

Kak McD




Waffles~

Lovely Cupcakes
That's All For Today~
Thank you for reading! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment