Welcome (^__^)

Thank you for dropping by to my blog page!
Please have a read! (^_^)

Yours Sincerely,
Aida xoxo

Friday, February 4, 2011

Homework!

Assalamualaikum.
This is my fourth post on the blog!
(I'm actually gonna keep track of it :D )

In New Zealand, school starts on early February and obviously it has started already by now!
And that means, HOMEWORK! (aaagghhh! LOL)
Homework is a nightmare but it helps in subject revision which is good! It also helps you prepare for exams and so that you don't get exam anxiety which some people may experience (including myself) .
Heaps of preparation is good in avoiding exam anxieties :D

So my advice for you guys is = DO YOUR HOMEWORK! (haha) 
Because it helps a lot! Be confident in yourself! 
"You ought to know heaps of knowledge by learning the right way!"
Students may find it boring  :D

Homework can be really tiring!  x__x
That's all from me today! Shall write again!
::xoxoAidaxoxo::

No comments:

Post a Comment